Getting world language lesson plans for an accessible price for teachers is a huge challenge in our profession. Add on the extra stress of trying to find proficiency-oriented lessons, and you’re searching your entire planning period to all weekend.
This special world language resource membership exists to end that. I’m Devon, the creator behind this website, La Libre Language Learning. I’ve been a teacher author for several years with featured content in podcasts, blogs, and conferences across our industry of world language teachers with a focus on comprehensible input methods.
Through the years I’ve spent supporting teachers to transition to comprehensible input rich methods, one thing always stands in the way – resources! Finding and creating lesson plans is a huge challenge.
This special membership will make your planning SO MUCH EASIER by getting you 100+ proficiency vetted resources instantly – for the average market price of only 2 resources per month.
Welcome to the World Language Teacher Treasure Chest!
Take a tour of what’s included below:
Welcome to the Most Accessible Way to Stock Your World Language Lesson Plan Library.
I created these resources so you could:
- teach at your best, the way you want to
- facilitate students to communicate and move up in proficiency
- And empower all students to feel seen in class.
…..all without the stress of the constant lesson creation and searching that comes with being a CI teacher.
These resources are my life’s work towards that mission.
It’s over 100 resources!
Some of them are never before seen, never before published, exclusive to this membership. (queue the ooooos and ahhhhs)
What’s Included in the World Language Lesson Plans Membership:
Yep yep 👍 you’re getting incredible value.
For the price of only 2-3 average market price resources, you’re getting all of this:
- 20-30 resources at a time for monthly, entire library of 100+ for annual members
- Easy to navigate library organized by classroom use, quarter, or type of resource.
- grammar resources, holiday activities, digital and printable, vocabulary focus, ci lessons, virtual field trips, interactive notebooks and choice boards, and more!
- We also have some exclusive stories that nobody’s ever seen before unless they’re part the Practical Proficiency Network membership.
- Levels 1-3 French and Spanish resources, with some easily accessible/translatable documents for other languages and ASL
- some resources for all world Language teachers: rubrics, assessments, and a couple of lessons, and the printable self care teacher planner which just on its own is $12.
You’re getting a huge bang for your buck with this whole program.
You are literally getting all of the resources that I’ve ever produced for World Language Teachers plus any world language lesson plans in the future.
How the world language resource library membership works:
- A minimum of 4 new resources will become available to you every month as a part of this membership, posted in the members area BEFORE any other website.
- MONTHLY: access to 20-30 resources at a time to stock your planning binders
- ANNUAL: full unbridled access to entire library PLUS $150 value of curriculum and unit templates —– level 1 now complete and level 2 in progress!
- resources that are exclusive to this membership
- Especially timely and relevant resources to different holidays and seasons specific to Spanish and French
Monthly vs Annual:
If you are part of the monthly membership, you will get access to certain sections of these as you move through the membership month by month by month.
You will start out with a few of these categories. Your next month, as you remain current, you will get even more resources plus the previous month.
You eventually unlock the whole library.
You get 4 new resources a month.
And your next month, as you remain, you will get even more resources.
There are always new and exciting things to look forward to in your membership. Surprises along the way and new resources fresh to the entire community are yours every month!
Annual members will get access to all resources at once, plus the bonus curriculum and unit templates.
Sign up for the World Language Teacher Treasure Chest HERE
There are so many ways that you can use these resources to embolden your students to use even more language.
These resources have been tried and tested in thousands of classrooms and I cannot wait for you to be a part of it.
Did Someone Say Bonus Curriculum Templates?
Why yes, friend, you heard that right.
Now, are you ready for some exciting bonuses your way?
Consider where you could save even more money.
For the double awesomeness of two months free membership as well as all of the resources available at your fingertips at one time, all at once – you’ll also get this sweet sweet bonus:
Because remember that the monthly membership where you pay as you go by month, everything’s going to be unlocked for you during certain parts.
With monthly, you will start out with a few sections, then more and more will become available to you as your membership stays current.
But with the annual membership, all of the treasure is available to you at once.
And you see this extra bonus section here?
Are you ready for this? This is a jackpot. These are unit templates 🤩
These are a brand new offering that are fresh on the market, that have never been seen or posted before by anybody else except for my network members.
And I’m really pleased to be able to offer these gamechanger unit creation machines to you.
They’re literally going to change your messy leftover curriculum into a grab-and-go scrumptious bento 🍱 filled with delicious and complete unit guides.
All completely editable and compatible with all textbooks and existing materials/curriculums.
They will revolutionize they way that you plan and teach for next year.
They are a full unit guide for level ones (all level 1 is now complete, and level 2 in progress!)
This is what you will get as soon as you sign up to be an annual member.
- full access to the entire membership with over 100 resources, many of them exclusive to the membership.
- You will also get all of them at once (no having to wait for new categories to unlock)
- You will get access to this special JACKPOT bonus: COMPLETE AND EDITABLE UNIT TEMPLATES – a $150 value. It’s worth your entire price of membership to get this bonus.
These unit templates are fully filled out, but also completely editable guides for everything that you would need to plan a unit, including:
- All of the functional chunks,
- All of the vocabulary and essential verbs,
- All of the enduring understandings.
- All of the ACTFL guidelines, standards, and levels of proficiency,
- All of the can do statements,
- All that you need to make a unit work and to be cohesive is inside of that template.
They are very meaty and very juicy.
And all the content is also translated for you if you are working in either French or Spanish.
If you teach a different language, like ASL, then all of the English is provided for you so that you can make it work for your particular language.
So how’s that for a bonus, right?
DON’T WAIT – Special Offer for First 150 Teachers
Now, a special note about this particular season that we are in with this World Language Teacher Treasure Chest.
This is the inaugural special celebration opening and all of you are the very first members.
You get to help me create what this library of world language lesson plans looks like.
And that means that you are getting in on this membership at the absolute lowest price that it will ever be available for because as I told you before, it’s over 100 plus resources.
And that’s my life’s work.
That’s my special library that’s my treasure chest here!
Making World Language Lesson Plans More Accessible to Teachers
I’m really excited to share it with you. It’s especially important that these resources are accessible to you.
Since this is the first initial inauguration membership, I want to make sure that you are really, really excited to be a part of it.
So I’m offering it for the lowest price possible— it’s quite insane.
Because you’re getting all of those resources over 100, even with stuff that I’ve never published before, for the same price of only 2 two resources???
So with that in mind, there is a special stipulation to this and why you need to make sure you take action NOW.
Since you know that this is for you, since you made it all the way through this video, you need to act quickly because there is a cap on this, there is a limit.
This is a very special price point that I’m only offering once and I can only do it for so many people.
The first 150 teachers to sign up during this round will get this first special inaugural pricing of $9.99 per month or $99 annual.
I’m also offering a 25% discount for group department registrations, simply email me to get the full info at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After that, the price goes up. So you need to make sure that you are in on the first 150 people to sign up for this special version of this membership where you are going to get the most for the lowest price.
So make sure that you jump on it.
See you inside the treasure chest! Sign up for the World Language Teacher Treasure Chest HERE
Devon @ La Libre